[arg_discuss] GDC Meeting

S Chen sk8gundy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 14:25:55 EDT 2009

There's usually two sessions (or in some cases one)

One is definitely more social - it's at the IGDA gathering place.

The other would be a more formal RT or discussion placed in the program.

Sande

Game Design Aspect of the Month: http://gamedesignaspect.blogspot.com
Dame Dev: Women's Issues in the Game Industry http://damedev.blogspot.com
@sandechen Co-Author, Serious Games: Games That Educate, Train, and Inform