[arg_discuss] Enterprise and ARGs

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:01:25 EDT 2008

I'm sure we have tons of suggestions and advice for you, but can you
be a little more specific about what kind of thing you're looking for?

:) Lists of free resources for blogs and email won't help you if

you're interested in interactive game design references, for example.

Also, potential responders, there are rather a lot of people in the
educational space on the list at this point -- so I suspect keeping
this stuff on the list rather than sending it to private email would
be helpful.

Cheers!

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Craig Harkness
<Craig.Harkness at port.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hello all,

> I am working in E-learning for the University of Portsmouth's Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries and I am trying to introduce an educational ARG looking at effectual reasoning and entrepreneurial thinking in association with our Centre for Enterprise . We are currently looking at designing the ARG over the course of this academic year ready for an initial trial in the next and I would welcome any suggestions or advice that this group may have to offer.

> Thanks in advance

> Craig H

Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com