[arg_discuss] Enterprise and ARGs

Craig Harkness Craig.Harkness at port.ac.uk
Wed Sep 24 11:07:05 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I am working in E-learning for the University of Portsmouth's Faculty of Creative and Cultural Industries and I am trying to introduce an educational ARG looking at effectual reasoning and entrepreneurial thinking in association with our Centre for Enterprise . We are currently looking at designing the ARG over the course of this academic year ready for an initial trial in the next and I would welcome any suggestions or advice that this group may have to offer.

Thanks in advance

Craig H