[arg_discuss] Fw: Urban Prankster

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 03:37:27 EDT 2008

Improv Everywhere, whom some of you might have heard of, just started
a new website chronicling urban events called "Urban Prankster". Well,
you can read about it for yourselves; I figured I'd mention it here
since the site description talks about "pranks, hacks, participatory
art, flash mobs, and other creative endeavors that take place in
public places in cities across the world". Hmmmm...

--John Evans
Chaoseed Software - http://chaoseed.com