[arg_discuss] Social Interaction in ARGs

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Wed Jun 11 04:38:14 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

The following is a resource I've been working on myself, but am thinking
I'll add it in some way to the ARG Design section of ARGology. In it I draw
on existing game design patterns for social interaction, and see how they
apply to ARGs. The listing I have is just a quick draft.

http://www.christydena.com/Primer/ARGDashboard_Interaction.html

I'd love to hear you thoughts on examples to add, anything you don't agree
with, and also how I should present the information. I don't find the manner
I have presented it at the moment user-friendly. Should I move it to the
ARGology wiki for instance?

I would appreciate any thoughts you have.and I hope you find this resource
interesting and/or helpful.and feel compelling to contribute to it. :-)

Regards,

Christy