[arg_discuss] Personal Influences/Antecedents

Jason Chrest jason at aporiacme.com
Tue Jan 15 23:37:38 EST 2008

One piece of work that I feel as though I grew up dreaming it was me as the actor in the movie was The Last Starfighter. I always imagined how awesome it would be to have that experience of a game coming to life around me and pulling me in. I guess in a way that's my draw toward this genre as it is the closest feeling, and a feeling that as a developer I want the players of my game to feel.

Perhaps that's a bit cheesy and not quite as good of an influence as other means... Call me geeky lol.

Jason Chrest
Aporia Cross-Media Entertainment
www.aporiacme.com
jason at aporiacme.com