[arg_discuss] Online MFA in Videogames

Langdell langdell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:25:21 EST 2008

In case anyone is interested, our new online MFA in Videogame Production &
Design starts next month and all are welcome to enroll. Those interested in
taking classes in the program on-site at our new state of the art game lab
facilities in either LA or San Diego will have an opportunity to do so later
in the year (probably starting Spring). Else, the online version of the
program is now commencing for those interested.

Tim Langdell, Ph.D.
Lead Faculty, MFA in Videogame Production & Design
Department of Media
School of Media & Communication
National University
5245 Pacific Concourse Drive