[arg_discuss] Calling for Cross-Cultural ARG Research & ARGs

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Mon Feb 25 19:14:48 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

I'm doing some research on cross-cultural ARGs which includes:

* ARGs in countries other than USA, UK, Australia.
* ARGs that have been targeted to & played across cultures.

I would really appreciate info about 1) research into this area, and 2) info
about these kinds of ARGs.

I know there has been mention of a few on this list, and I will collate
those. But any more detailed info (especially if you worked on one) and info
about ARGs in the pipeline would be great.

If I get enough info I'll post the list about international ARGs online for
everyone to use.or perhaps there is already a list I don't know about?!

Let me know if you need more info.

Send me info off-list to my email, or on list.

Thankyou in advance!

Regards,

Christy