[arg_discuss] Calling for Cross-Cultural ARG Research & ARGs

Beth Aileen Dillon beth.a.dillon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 19:28:43 EST 2008

Ours hasn't launched yet, but it'll be up and running in May. First
Nations ARG (mostly Coast Salish) primarily held in Vancouver, BC but
online events will carry across all of Canada and possible into the
states.

I'll send more info if Canada is international enough! Ha ha ha.

- Beth

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Christy Dena
<cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,

> I'm doing some research on cross-cultural ARGs which includes:

> * ARGs in countries other than USA, UK, Australia.

> * ARGs that have been targeted to & played across cultures.

> I would really appreciate info about 1) research into this area, and 2) info

> about these kinds of ARGs.

> I know there has been mention of a few on this list, and I will collate

> those. But any more detailed info (especially if you worked on one) and info

> about ARGs in the pipeline would be great.

> If I get enough info I'll post the list about international ARGs online for

> everyone to use.or perhaps there is already a list I don't know about?!

> Let me know if you need more info.

> Send me info off-list to my email, or on list.

> Thankyou in advance!

> Regards,

> Christy

Beth Aileen Dillon
PhD Student, Simon Fraser University
School of Interactive Arts and Technology
Research Assistant, Aboriginal Territories in Cyberspace
http://www.bethadillon.com