[arg_discuss] ARG and Artificial Intelligence

Yves Gufflet yves.gufflet at free.fr
Mon Feb 25 06:07:54 EST 2008

Hi,

My name is Yves Gufflet and I suscribed to this list several years ago.
I sent my CV (oups) at this time. I am following it from the corner of
the eyes.

I am engineer in IT specialized in artificial intelligence. I worked
especially on multi-agents systems, I did a study on applying MAS to
video games and I worked also on applying it to artistic creation :

http://yves.gufflet.free.fr/Kandinsky/Kandinsky.en.html

I am working currently in computer vision.

Concerning your idea Colin, you should follow this link and click on
"Video Interactive" (it is in french so I suggest that you could learn
french :) but anyway the video is short and easy to understand.

http://www.lis.inpg.fr/pages_perso/bertolino/videos/forum-4i_v23.swf

Sure that the use of Artificial Intelligence can be usefull for ARG.

For the people who do not know you can chat with A.L.I.C.E......
Click on "chat with alice" on the top left of the page :
http://www.alicebot.org/

Bests,

Yves Gufflet