[arg_discuss] Interactive story-telling via podcast

Colin McNee colinmcnee at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 02:11:24 EST 2008

The other thing it makes me
wonder is, do you really *want* to do it? Player A says "Hey, I found
this cool thing in frame 200". Player B says, "Ooh! Let me see!...awww,
I can't do it in my video! This sucks!"

Good points. Hadn't thought of those implications.
I think that perhaps the frames themselves could be downloadable and could be posted on blogs and so on (or maybe discoverable codes to unlock frames) and they should be shareable. The whole thing is of course designed to be hacked from the ground up.

Thanks for the input.
Colin