[arg_discuss] Weekly Informal IRC Chats

David Flor dflor71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 08:48:01 EDT 2008

Makes no real difference to me, I guess. I admit I'm still not 100%
sure how private or public these conversations are; it's been the
"secret cabal" as I described it for now... aren't we trying to get
away from that?

As for monthly or weekly meetings for me, it's a time consideration I
guess. I'd love to be part of all of them, but I'll have to approach
the schedule on a meeting-by-meeting basis.

And, if need be, I can provide our own meeting area under my vBulletin
forums so we can have threaded conversations, but that might defeat
the purpose of this list. :)

Tnx & Rgds...
David Flor ( dflor at dlimedia.com )
Darklight Interactive ( http://www.dlimedia.com/ )

"Omne ignotum pro magnifico"

>>> http://chat.zakelro.com/

>>> The Writers use it on rare occasions, and would be happy to share.

>>> Wendy Despain

>>> quantumcontent.com

>>> Moo

>>> time to