[arg_discuss] Moo Cards Decision & Flickr Pool

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:50:08 EDT 2008

The chat last night mostly focused on Moo cards, and the SIG ordering
some to represent ARGology. This turned out to be a much more lively
discussion than I might have guessed. :)

The upshot is this: We're going to order 200 cards to send to people
to pass out at conventions and suchlike, to see how the cards work out
for us; if it seems successful, we'll look into placing a larger
order.

The cards will include the ARGology logo, URL, and information to join
the SIG list on the front. On the back, we'll choose photos from a
Flickr pool that I have just created, called argsigmoo. If you have
the rights to some ARGolicious photos you'd like to see on the backs
of the ARGology Moo cards, add 'em on into the pool! But please don't
add photos that would put us in violation of copyright, law, or
widespread standards of good taste.

Thaaannnnnk you!

--
Andrea Phillips