[arg_discuss] A possible way forward?

Colin McNee colinmcnee at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 23:07:31 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,
Great Idea, Christy.
Just my two cents here as someone who has recently
been trying to acquaint myself with the ARG world
starting from scratch: I loved the whitepaper, it was
extremely helpful, especially the bibliography. I'm a
bit of an academic nerd and when it comes to research,
a good bib is a gold mine. That being said, it would
have been nice to have an annotated bib available as a
starting point. I wasn't able to find anything of the
sort and have been arduously sifting through the
information available on the internet and have been
taking a few notes. I'd certainly be willing to offer
up my thoughts on anything I've read as a way of
building this.
It would also be nice if we could provide links to pdf
files of the articles wherever possible.

Colin