[arg_discuss] Intellectual property and freelance work

varin varineq at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 18:21:02 EDT 2008

Adam,

I've always allowed the ARG publisher to retain the rights to any work
I've done for the ARG, if that is what they asked of me. My only
requirement is that I get credit for the work done and can use the
work in my resume and portfolio.

Now, of course, people may respond and say I've been foolish for doing
it that way!

Michelle Senderhauf
www.varin.org