[arg_discuss] TINAG and the curtain: necessary?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Sep 17 12:38:08 EDT 2007

> Not meaning too, Morbus ... just trying to understand the distinction you're

> trying to make between the two categories of ARGs you're describing, and it

> sounded like much of your distinction had to do with the willingness to risk

> increased amount of cash on the experiment.

Sure. No, I don't think amount of cash has anything to do with it.

I think I'm trying to make a distinction between an ARG that is
supplementary to something else and an ARG that stands all by its
lonesome. I think <g>.

--
Morbus Iff ( i've eaten fruity pebbles with p-diddy )
Enjoy my: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.60bwc.com/