[arg_discuss] TINAG and the curtain: necessary?

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Mon Sep 17 12:12:10 EDT 2007

>I wish you'd stop putting words in my mouth

Not meaning too, Morbus ... just trying to understand the distinction you're
trying to make between the two categories of ARGs you're describing, and it
sounded like much of your distinction had to do with the willingness to risk
increased amount of cash on the experiment.

Realize I personally don't buy into the distinction between the two, which
is why I put them in double-quotes ... because other people use them as a
division :)

Brian