[arg_discuss] TINAG and the curtain: necessary?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Mon Sep 17 12:02:51 EDT 2007

> films, comics, cards, etc.) I think what you're really doing is tip-toeing

> around some kind of "commercial game/grassroots game" dichotomy but trying

> to pigeonhole associated product sales and brand building to just one side

> of that difference instead of both.

I wish you'd stop putting words in my mouth - 60BWC is technically both
commercial (because it purports to sell something, offer something in
return, and is by a commercial/registered business entity) and
grassroots (is not intended to make money, is my first, has no defined
budget, I'm doing it for fun and enjoyment, as all my projects over the
past ten years have been, etc.).

More later.

--
Morbus Iff ( for safety's sake, don't humiliate me )
Enjoy my: http://www.disobey.com/ and http://www.60bwc.com/