[arg_discuss] Sept. 15 IRC Chat Log

liberty at sunwheelproductions.com liberty at sunwheelproductions.com
Sat Sep 15 21:42:42 EDT 2007

Just wanted to say I enjoyed the chat today. It was very nice to meet you
all. Thanks for forwarding the chat log. I very much enjoyed the AAA
discussion that happened shortly after I logged out - given I'm working on a
thesis in for an art residency!

I didn't realize their was a question - or a controversy about whether or
not ARGs are art. Isn't everything? I'd like to hear more. (Hopefully, this
won't incite an argument!) Any one want to fill me in?

Cheers,
Liberty