[arg_discuss] Sept. 15 IRC Chat Log

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 22:00:25 EDT 2007

(Apologies if this is a duplicate - technical difficulties...)

Thanks for coming by the chat!

I think the AAA question is a subset of the larger question of whether
video games can be considered art. There's a lot of talk about it in
the last couple of years, especially since good old film critic Roger
Ebert said that video games could never be considered an art form.

Here's a link to some of that discussion:

If you Google around for 'roger ebert video games art' you'll come up
with tons more information.

--Andrea

On 9/15/07, liberty at sunwheelproductions.com