[arg_discuss] about roger

Roger Tavares rogertavares at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 00:18:42 EDT 2007

hi all,

my name is Roger Tavares

I am the founder of Gamecultura, a firm with the objective of spread
the video game (and other kind of games too) as a cotemporary form of
culture. We have projects with cultural places, schools, universities,
associations and enterprises. By now we are running our first ARG: a
cultural one to criticize the bad conditions of the artistic public
patrimony, specially statues and outdoor artworks.
I have a PhD in semiotics and video games, and I lead scientific
researches in culture, education and design of video games in the
University.
www.gamecultura.com.br

regards
roger