[arg_discuss] What's the G stand for?

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed Oct 3 17:05:49 EDT 2007

>> I think it would be cool if there was an ARG featuring just character

>> interaction instead of puzzles. That would skew it more towards

>> roleplaying than current ARGs are.

We should play a game of Noteworthy:

http://www.allenvarney.com/noteworthy.html

The game is designed by a friend who ran one of the largest Lexicons,
the Toothpaste Disaster:

http://paranoia.allenvarney.com/

My Ghyll is also up there as largest/longest running:

http://gamegrene.com/wiki/Main_Page

I've never played a round of Noteworthy (I only know of one or two in
existence, and they're offline/deleted/whatever), but I've always
wanted to. Game? ;)

> Really? What if the players were primarily interacting with each

> other?

This is the case in games like Noteworthy, Lexicon, Dvorak, 1000 Blank
White Cards, etc., and as he followed up: the players become the
designers/PMs in those games.

Morbus Iff
morbus at disobey.com