[arg_discuss] Tools for ARG developers

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Wed Nov 28 15:36:00 EST 2007

FYI, the IGDA Game Writing SIG is putting together an online game
script/docs library so people can see real-world examples.

In every other writing discipline, people who want to improve their craft
can read screenplays or novels or shortstories etc. written by successful
creators in the field, but in gamewriting the basic documents writers
produce are very hard to find, especially for newcomers. This leaves a lot
of writers re-inventing the wheel.

If anyone has ARG planning documents to share, we would love to include
them in our online script library. This may be a more comfortable way of
sharing the information, rather than sending it out to a mailing list.

If this possibility might work for you, please contact me offlist and
we'll talk about how to set it up.

Wendy Despain
Writing SIG Chair