[arg_discuss] Tools for ARG developers

Tony Walsh tony at secretlair.com
Wed Nov 28 13:05:19 EST 2007

I've used a spreadsheet the size of a meeting-room wall for past games.
On one axis, you have all the actors (characters and other forces). On
the other axis, you have all the major events: This could be episodes,
scenes, plot-points, etc. You then know what every actor in your game
is supposed to be doing during your storyline. With the entire thing
printed out, you can mark it up, add sticky notes, etc. Probably a
giant whiteboard would be ideal for this.

--
Tony Walsh
email tony at secretlair.com
mobile/sms +1 416 894 0894