[arg_discuss] Introductions

James Wallis james at erstwhile.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 20:16:30 EST 2007

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 15:00:05 -0000, "Dan Hon" <dan at sixtostart.com> wrote:

> My co-founder is my illustrious brother, Adrian, lead designer for

> Perplex City, and our founding team includes James Wallis.

Thanks, Dan.

[Takes microphone].

I am James Wallis, and I'm executive producer at Six to Start. My track
record includes setting up and running the largest RPG publisher in the
UK, writing for everyone from the Sunday Times to Fortean Times, thirteen
books and various story-making games (two of which appear in 'Hobby Games:
the 100 Best' (ed. James Lowder, Green Ronin Press 2007)), spells as a
magazine editor and TV presenter, and having had an RPG published by MIT
Press.

--
James Wallis
james at sixtostart.com