[arg_discuss] Flash game developer wanted

Adrian Hon adrian at mssv.net
Mon Mar 26 05:06:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Mind Candy are looking for a freelance Flash developer to help create
and code browser-based mini-games and puzzles for Perplex City
Stories. We are willing to look at both very junior and very
established applicants; we're more concerned with the quality of your
work than how long you've been doing it.

Required Skills:

* Highly proficient with Flash and Actionscript
* Web and graphics design experience (fully standards-compliant)
* CSS, AJAX, usability
* Ability to work under tight deadlines

Desirable, but not essential, skills:

* Knowledge of the ARG genre and narrative-based games
* Audio production (for the web)
* Experience working with APIs

The company is based out of Battersea, London, UK. However, we are
happy to work with telecommuters. Pay to be commensurate with
experience. To apply, send a resume *including portfolio links* to
recruitment at mindcandydesign.com.

Adrian

--
Adrian Hon - mssv.net
Executive Producer and Director of Play, Mind Candy