[arg_discuss] [meta] Introdructions

Ben Wochinski bwochinski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:44:11 EDT 2007

Being an avid Matrix fan, I first got pulled into the world of ARGs by
Project Mu (Metacortechs). I was an extremely active player during AWARE
and went on to run my own game, Tranquil Valley, in the fall of 2004. I
worked on the PM team for AWARE 2 before it imploded and have been
(progressively) owner, administrator, and moderator of the Immersion
Unlimited forums. After that I was an on and off lurker of Unfiction until
recently. I am currently "Lead Programmer" for ARGdb.com and am making
myself involved with IonARG.

~ Ben Wochinski