[arg_discuss] [meta] Introdructions

ron finch anonphenom at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 17:48:48 EDT 2007

Ron Finch

I have not had much experience with ARGs, nor have I developed anything. I am fresh out of highschool, soon to be in college, and have entirely way too much free time. I am extremely interested in ARGs. Being someone without much experience, I look forward to learning as much as possible. During college, I hope to get into the development of my own ARG on campus, but I know I have a ways ahead of me.
Anonphenom at yahoo.com