[arg_discuss] Film Festival meets the Game World

vslo at verizon.net vslo at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 13:36:43 EST 2007

Not sure if this is the right forum for my question but I've noticed that there have been a wide
diversity of discussions in the past so...

We are in the process of kicking-off the 2007 Eerie Horror Festival that will be taking place
in early October, 2007. We've found that the majority of our film fans are avid gamers and many
of our film makers are also very interested in taking their film ideas into Game Development.

So, we've decided to open the Festival to game submissions. We do know that we want the
game submissions to have a sci-fi or horror theme but we are unsure of how to handle the
multitude of formats. Anyone have any comments about the game and film worlds merging or
suggestions on how we may go about our submissions?

Vinny Stefanelli
Harmony Lane