[arg_discuss] NYC IGDA meeting Tues.

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 17 23:52:58 EST 2007

So, this Tuesday is an IGDA meeting in NYC. It's actually the "Demo Night",
where various developers show off works in progress. Then there's
networking. The reason I bring this up, besides the fact that it's a cool event
if you can make it (although it may be full already)...In the chat, someone
mentioned asking for volunteers at IGDA meetings. I might be able to get an
opportunity to make that announcement, or have someone else make it.
If so, however, what should the announcement be? Something along the
lines of, "The ARG SIG is looking for more people interested in alternate
reality gaming to help mold the direction of the group"? That probably
needs work...

Here's the event: http://www.largeanimal.com/igda/demo/

--John Evans