[arg_discuss] Introductions - part 2

Adam Martin adam at mindcandydesign.com
Thu Jan 5 10:47:26 EST 2006

We've had quite a few more people sign up to the list recently who
probably missed the introductions thread (c.f.
http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/arg_discuss/2005-December/000006.html).

So ... as Andrea put it: who are you guys? :) Just a paragraph or two on
your interests and background would be great.

(PS: as noted in the original post, we hope to put up a bio page soon,
so that people joining the list can see who else is here, and what their
interests are etc, without having to manually trawl the list archives.
Let me know if you don't want your bio included when that goes up,
otherwise we'll just put them all up together)

Adam