[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Mon Dec 12 20:06:24 EST 2005

Hi! Somebody has wisely pointed out to me (hi, Wendy!) that the lot
of us are likely to all quietly lurk together on list being enigmatic
at each other. This does not make for good conversation, so I thought
I'd start a thread on introductions. So who are you guys? (We hope to
also put up a page with bios for list members. It would be great if
you'd post an intro to this thread with a little note telling us
whether or not you'd like us to toss it up onto the bios page when
we've gotten to that point.)

I'm Andrea Phillips; I was one of the Cloudmakers moderators, now I'm
a game producer at Mind Candy working in Perplex City, and I've got a
bit of a blog talking about ARG and gaming meta-issues as they strike
me (see link below). I'm sure many of us know each other by
reputation, but it'll be fab to get to know all of you a little
better than that. :)

Andrea Phillips
http://www.perplexcity.com
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com