[arg_discuss] Sony's PSP viral marketing efforts

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Wed Dec 13 12:05:37 EST 2006

Then isn't the answer to define why ARGs aren't viral marketing? Or define
when an ARG has crossed too far into "viral marketing"?

Or perhaps the issue is that it is not even all types of viral marketing
that people get upset about ... you'll find very few people getting upset
about Ok Go's video of them dancing on treadmills, despite the fact that it
was intended as a low cost way for them to promote their album release.

B.