[arg_discuss] Introductions...

Антон antoha.zaitsev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:48:13 EST 2006

Hello. I'm from Russia, my name's Anton, but you can call me Antony,
if it's more comfortable. By the way sorry for my english. I'm
studying psychology and interesting in ARGs. There is an ARG-related
project I working on, it's under construction now, only pure thoughts.
We're searching a producer while working on another project (not an ARG
at all). I'd been translating articles about ARG and reading this
email list by this moment and i'm going to continue collect
information from different sources. Didn't read white paper yet, not
enough time, but i'll translate it and give response if you need it.

Антон mailto:antoha.zaitsev at gmail.com