[arg_discuss] New site design, and Troy walkthrough posted

adam adam at mindcandydesign.com
Sun Aug 13 19:14:49 EDT 2006

I'm currently marooned in the cold wastes of Norfolk, a million miles
(give or take) from civilization. What else could I possibly do? Site
redesign, of course!

Ahem. We're apparently still in the 1990's of web browser compatibilty
;) - doesn't work in MSIE properly, the pain of table/float-div layouts
proved too much for my memory + one free evening. If someone could have
a brief look and work out what's wrong with the source such that the
title bar is rendering correctly in Firefox but is out of line in MSIE,
please let me know?

I've also posted the walkthrough of Troy - nice because you can play
through the entire ARG in about 20 minutes using the walkthrough, and
the document itself is an easily printable self-contained MS word doc.

Adam