[arg_discuss] IMPORTANT: change of contact info (new email address)

adam adam at mindcandydesign.com
Sun Aug 13 19:22:17 EDT 2006

I've resigned from Mind Candy, so my email address will be changing in
the very near future. I don't yet have a new address etc sorted out, so...

For the time being, please send all correspondence to:

   adam.m.s.martin at gmail.com

(even if I continue to send from this address, it's best just to use my
gmail address from now on)

...particularly for things relating to the whitepaper.

As you might guess, things are pretty manic at the moment for me;
updates on whitepaper etc will be forthcoming ASAP, but it could take a
little time.

Adam