[arg_discuss] Introduction

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:33:18 EDT 2006

Hi all, I'm a long time reader but sparse writer in this discussion group
and felt it time to introduce myself and to mention some upcoming events of
possible interest.

I'm an artist and lecturer in sculpture and new media in Australia. I've
been interested in ARG's for about 3 years and have adapted alternate
reality scenarios in to my creative practice.

I'm going along to the Come Out and Play Festival in NY in September and I
would be keen to meet with any one to swap notes and chat. I will be
exhibiting as part of Conflux festival in Brooklyn the week before which is
kind of related activity.

Cheers

Hugh

http://www.comeoutandplay.org/about/