[arg_discuss] [sig] Biographies

adam adam at mindcandydesign.com
Sun Apr 30 06:15:45 EDT 2006

Christy Dena wrote:

> I'll also add that I hope everyone on this list feels that they are
> sincerely invited to forward their bio to Adam, despite the select group of
> impressive folk that is currently on the webpage. I'm speaking for you Adam
> here but I hope you don't mind, I just think it is important to make
> everyone feel included. :)

Definitely. I didn't think I'd missed any, sorry about that, but its
only due to copy/paste or form-submit mistakes whilst wrestling with
MovableType :(. Thanks for the missing list.

To recap, the aim of all this is to help people get to know each other,
make it easier for newcomers to remember which poster is which, and to
give us a chance of recognising each other at conferences etc depsite
having never met in real life before :).

I also updated the new-user welcome email a little while back to include:

"What next?

Well, it would be great if you could send a quick first post to the
list, telling us all a little about yourself - a paragraph of 250 words
or so would be great. Please let us know if you do NOT want this to be
put on the website, or else we'll add it to the People page.

It would help if you used the subject "[meta] Introductions" when you do
so."

Adam