[arg_discuss] [sig] Biographies

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Sat Apr 29 21:51:37 EDT 2006

I'll also add that I hope everyone on this list feels that they are
sincerely invited to forward their bio to Adam, despite the select group of
impressive folk that is currently on the webpage. I'm speaking for you Adam
here but I hope you don't mind, I just think it is important to make
everyone feel included. :)

Best,
Christy