[arg_discuss] [players] Communities and resources

D. Cook me at addlepated.net
Sat Apr 8 21:12:13 EDT 2006

Mike Monello wrote:
>Absolutely, I would! Perhaps it's my experience in marketing movies
>for so many years, but I found that previews, or what we might call
>"feature stories" are often the best kind of publicity you can get.
>If I had a conversation with the editor and writer of ARGN and was
>assured that no plot secrets would be written about in advance I
>would open the doors and let them in early.

Wow, that sounds like it could be a nice symbiotic relationship
between ARG designers and ARGN.  I'd bet that ARGN would love* to
post a sneak-peek of an upcoming game.

*Even though I'm an ARGN staff writer thsi is just my personal
opinion and the call on this would be made by the senior editor.
--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.