[arg_discuss] [players] Communities and resources

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Sat Apr 8 03:15:33 EDT 2006

"Michael Monello" <mike at haxan.com> wrote:
> If ARGN got inside the games and broke stories that were more
> exclusive (i.e. not observations that any player could make) then I
> imagine it might become a more critical read to people in the
> advertising, marketing, and gaming industries.

So I'll ask. Would you let someone from ARGN have a sneak peek at
your next project? If so, at what point? Days before launch? After launch,
while it's still in the early days?

In other industries, it's easy to find out what projects are coming down
the line. Reporters can go to their press contacts and get the backstage
access they need. Does the ARG developers community need to start inviting
people in for sneak peeks?

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com