[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

Dan Hon dan at mindcandydesign.com
Tue Dec 13 11:05:22 EST 2005

On 13 Dec 2005, at 01:06, Andrea Phillips wrote:

> So who are you guys?

I'm Dan Hon - along with Andrea, I was one of the Cloudmakers
moderators. I did a stint of contract work designing community specs
for Elan, Jordan and Sean over at Microsoft before they became Myriad
Mobile, before they became 4orty2wo. I'm now COO at Mind Candy
working on Perplex City and used to write a lot about ARGs on my (now
sadly neglected) blog:

http://danhon.com/ec/mtarchives/2002/10/18/under_your_spell/
index.shtml#000190 and

http://danhon.com/articles/archive/000407.shtml

(sorry, it's a bit of a mess at the moment)

(and horribly out of date - I've been rather busy!)

Hope to get to know you all better soon!

--
Dan Hon
COO