[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

Naomi Alderman naomi.alderman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 12:32:59 EST 2005

Hi, I'm Naomi Alderman - I've been lead writer at Mind Candy, working on
Perplex City, for the past 18 months and have come to the mysterious world
of ARGs from the equally mysterious world of literary fiction. My first
novel, Disobedience, will be published by Penguin in March 2006. This is me,
but I don't usually look so stern:
http://www.davidhigham.co.uk/html/Clients/Alderman
I'm an academic in the field of Buffy studies (and proud). I am easily
confused when people start talking in computer-related acronyms. I push
bagels.