[arg_discuss] [sig] Conferences - E3 and GDC

Tony Walsh tony at secretlair.com
Mon Dec 12 16:14:45 EST 2005

> Adam
> (also interesting to know what other conferences you're going to, but
> IIRC only these two are particularly soon)

I'll be going to SXSW Interactive in mid-March 2006 [http://2006.sxsw.com/]
to moderate a panel on the "Secret Sex Lives of Video Games."  There is
another game-related panel on virtual-world entrepreneurs on the same day,
but nothing on ARGs, and nothing more on games specifically.  Lots about
online communities and so forth, however.  I attended earlier this year and
found it a very useful and informative conference.

If any ARGsters are going to SXSW in 2006 and would like to chat in person,
please get in touch.

-=-
Tony Walsh
416.367.3132