[arg_discuss] [sig] Conferences - E3 and GDC

arg_discuss at igda.org arg_discuss at igda.org
Sun Dec 11 20:16:11 EST 2005

Is anyone definitely, probably, or possibly going to either of the big
games-industry conferences 1H next year?

We'd like to organize a small event at one or both of them, either an
informal social (dinner + evening in bar) just with whatever friends /
acquaintances / etc find out and turn up, or better an actual small
gathering at the conference centre where we can talk about ARG's and ARG
development to games developers, publishers, etc. (or, best of all, both
:)).

...but it depends how many people are going?

FYI: I'll definitely be at the GDC (Games Developers Conference -
http://www.gdconf.com ), and any of you who do come I'll also try to
drag along to the Virtual Worlds socials (maybe even MUD-DEV conf, if
there is one this year?)

(also interesting to know what other conferences you're going to, but
IIRC only these two are particularly soon)

Adam