[arg_discuss] [news] Newsflash: ARG SIG launches!

arg_discuss at igda.org arg_discuss at igda.org
Sat Dec 10 20:05:44 EST 2005

Hi all,

Wow - we've finally done it - the Alternate Reality Games Special
Interest Group of the Independent Game Developers Association (ARG
SIG IGDA :) has finally launched! I think that Andrea Phillips and
Evan Jones deserve a hand for stepping up to help out with the
leadership, and that Adam Martin in particular should be singled out
for making this group a reality.

I'm optimistic that this group will help promote communications
between developers and ultimately help create better ARGs; we're
doing well now, but there's so much room to improve. I can't wait to
see where we are in another four years time...

Adrian Hon

--
Adrian Hon - mssv.net
Executive Producer and Director of Play, Mind Candy