[arg_discuss] [news] An early Xmas present...

arg_discuss at igda.org arg_discuss at igda.org
Sat Dec 10 19:02:12 EST 2005

The ARG SIG is now up and running!

SIG leadership
----------

Adam Martin - adam @ mindcandydesign.com
Evan Jones - evan @ mysteryjones.com
Andrea Phillips - deusexmachinatio @ gmail.com

I'll be handling the day-to-day running of the SIG, but all three of us
have full access to the admin and moderation systems - if anything needs
doing, or you have some burning issues or ideas, email us on:

  arg_sig @ igda.org

Mailing List
publically, but emails / list membership is private. If you have any
problems, or emails don't seem to get through when you're sure they
should, email me directly.

Please use topic headers where appropriate (c.f. joining email for
guidelines), e.g. this mail, with topic "[news]".

Web presence
-----------

Blog - will feature articles on ARG dev issues, hilight major happenings
in the ARG world, announcements of all SIG-related events (conferences,
get-togethers, etc). Please email arg_sig @ igda.org if you've got ideas
for anything in particular to go up there (especially ideas for new
articles).

  ( http://www.igda.org/arg/ )

Forums - Although we have a dedicated forum available on the IGDA site,
I suggest we leave it alone for now, and concentrate on the mailing list
and blog. If anyone wants to do something exciting with it, just shout.

  ( http://www.igda.org/Forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=220 )