[Coco] How to solder with older eyes?

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:32:38 EDT 2024

That is question one. If you actually need correction big and blurry
isn't much better that small and blurry. But in general, the 'ball cap'
style magnifier remains where you left it, at least while that last
little bit of hair remains. If you are comfy with a hat, a prescription
underneath, extra X lenses, lights (I need light, mainly) don't make it
shift about.

-rick