[Coco] How to solder with older eyes?

Ronnie Qualls midicentr at aim.com
Thu May 16 13:39:09 EDT 2024

I use this oneSE Illuminated Dual Lens Flip-In Head Magnifier, Head Magnifier, Tools for Repair & Precision Work, Adjustable Headlamp, 4.5X Loupe Magnifying, Black

|   |
SE Illuminated Dual Lens Flip-In Head Magnifier, Head Magnifier, Tools for Repair & Precision Work, Adjustable Headlamp, 4.5X Loupe Magnifying, Black

The SE MH1067L Illuminated Dual Lens Flip-in Head Magnifier is designed for casual users and the most serious hobbyists. It can be used as a headlamp. Features of our Illuminated Multi-Power LED Head Magnifier: -Lens magnification can be combined to
  |   |

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail