[Coco] reading second side of real floppy disk on VCC

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:46:01 EDT 2024

The original DECB ROMS are set up for single sided drives and use the side
select alone to select drive 3, so DS1, DS2, DS3, and SS for drives 0-3.
With the patched ROMS that are commonly used it is DS1, DS2, DS1+SS,
DS2+SS. Assuming that VCC works properly with double sided drives for
things like OS-9, your issue may be that you are using the unpatched DECB
ROMS.